COMPANY AND BUSINESS NAME
ESSSE CAFFÈ Spa, based in Via Duilio Carpanelli, 18 A- 40011 Anzola dell'Emilia BO, Tax Code No. 02065720373, VAT No. 00546021205 (hereinafter “Holder”), in its capacity of controller of personal data and in compliance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), informs you that your data will be processed according to the below-cited modes/for the below-cited purposes:
According to art. 4(1) of the above-cited EU Regulation, the Holder of personal data will use your personal data, collected during his mandate, such as, for example, name, family name, mobile phone number, e-mail, and in general all contacts of your reference persons, herein after called “Personal Data”.
Your personal data will be processed:
A) Without your express consentaccording to art. 6 lett. b), and c) GDPR), for the following purposes:
- to sign agreements for the Holder’s services;
- to comply with pre-contract, contract and tax obligations arising from existing relations between you and the Holder of Personal Data;
- to comply with law, regulations or other orders by Authorities;
- to exercise the Holder’s rights and legitimate interests (for example during court procedures);
B) Only subject to your express separate consent (in compliance with art. 7 of the GDPR), for the following purposes:
- to send you, via e-mail, regular written communications, sms or telephone, newsletters, business information and/or promotional material regarding products or services offered by the Data Holder, as well as to express a personal opinion on service quality;
- to send you, via e-mail, regular written communications, sms or telephone, newsletters, business information and/or promotional material regarding third parties (such as business partners and or Sales Representatives of Essse caffè S.p.a.).
3. PROCESSING MODE
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with art. 4 sub-section no. 2) of the GDPR, namely: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storing, adjustment or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, transfer or any other available mode, comparison or connection, restriction, cancellation or removal of personal data. Your personal data are subject to written and/or electronic processing.
The Holder of personal data will only process the data during the period necessary to comply with the above-cited obligations and in particular no longer than 10 years after the end of your business relation as pointed out in art. 2 A) and no longer than 2 years after data collection in compliance with art. 2 B).
4. ACCESS TO DATA
In compliance with art. 2.A) and 2.B) your data will be made available to the below-cited persons:
- employees and partners of the Data Holder in Italy or abroad, as persons in charge of/responsible for the processing of personal data, or persons entrusted with the execution of specific processing activities in compliance with art. 28 No. 4 of the GDPR;
- third parties (for example: credit institutions, offices and advisors), who perform their outsourcing activity on behalf of the Holder of Personal Data and as external entrusted persons.
5. DATA DIFFUSION
The Holder of Personal Data is allowed to diffuse your Personal Data without express consent (in compliance with art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR) for the purposes mentioned in art. 2 a) to specified persons according to current law or for the execution of the above-cited activities.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are stored on servers located in Via Duilio Carpanelli, 18, 40011 Anzola dell'Emilia BO, in the European Union.
The Holder of Personal Data hereby warrants that your data will only be transferred out of the EU in compliance with legal provisions as set forth in Section V of the GDPR.
7. NATURE OF DATA DIFFUSION AND EFFECTS OF REFUSAL TO ANSWER
Data diffusion for the purposes mentioned in art. 2.B) is mandatory. In the case of non-compliance with the above-cited provision, we cannot guarantee the Services as mentioned in art. 2.A).
On the contrary, providing data in compliance with art. 2.B) is not mandatory. However, in this case, you will not receive any newsletters, business information or promotional material regarding Services offered by the Holder of Personal Data. Apart from the above-cited considerations, you will still be entitled to the Services mentioned in art. 2.A.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA HOLDER
As a Holder of Personal Data you are entitled to exercise your rights in compliance with art. 14 no.2 and 15 of the GDPR, with particular reference to the following rights:
- to be informed about processing of your Personal Data as well as to accessing them and related information, including: purposes, categories, recipients, storage period or criteria used to define the storage period, all source information and any existing automated decisional process;
- to withdraw consent given in compliance with art 7 no. 3) of the GDPR;
- claim with a Supervisory 14 lett. e) and 77 GDPR
- correct wrong Personal Data in compliance with art. 16 of GDPR;
- cancel Personal Data in compliance with art. 17 of the GDPR;
- receive a statement of diffusion of Personal Data in compliance with letter a) and b) to: persons already informed about their content, unless performance with the above-cited obligation is impossible or implies excessive use of the means to exercise the protected right;
- restrict the use of Personal Data in compliance with art. 18 GDPR;
- ensure the portability of Personal Data in compliance with art. 20 of the GDPR;
- to refuse Data Processing entirely or in part according to art. 21 of the GDPR:
- to processing of Personal Data or related purposes for justified reasons;
- to processing of Personal Data for the following purposes: to send promotional material or direct sale, market research, marketing information, by means of automated services without operator, per e-mail and/or by means of traditional marketing tools by phone and/or regular mail.
As set forth in section b), it is hereby understood that the Party concerned can refuse to give consent to Personal Data Processing both by means of automated and traditional tools. However, the Party concerned can also exercise his right to object in part. For this reason, the Party concerned can decide to be informed by means of traditional or automated communication modes, or neither of these communication modes.
9. METHODS OF EXERCISING RIGHTS
You are always entitled to exercise your rights in to the following modes:
- by sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to ESSSE CAFFÈ Spa – operational Headquarters in Via Duilio Carpanelli, 18A, 40011 Anzola dell'Emilia BO;
- by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
10. HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA, PERSON ENTRUSTED WITH PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND OTHERS
The holder of Personal Data is ESSSE CAFFÈ S.P.A. based in Via Duilio Carpanelli, 18A, 40011 Anzola dell'Emilia BO.
The updated list of persons in charge of processing Personal Data and other persons concerned is kept at the registered office of the Holder of Personal Data/person in charge of Data Processing.
Technical and session cookies
Technical and session cookies do not require the consent of the User as per art. 122 section 1 of D.Lgs. 196/2003. In particular, these include the so-called “strictly necessary” cookies, which enable functions without which the Web Site could not be fully utilized. These cookies are employed exclusively by ESSSE CAFFÈ S.P.A., and therefore are first-party cookies. They are recorded on the user’s computer only during the current browser session. The “strictly necessary” cookies are used, for example, when the configurator is opened so that the version sent to the user corresponds to the size of the data that the Internet connection is capable of handling.
The www.esssecaffe.com web site uses technical cookies.
- Google (Google Analytics cookie): Google Analytics is an analysis tool which, through the use of performance cookies, gathers anonymous navigation data in order to examine use of their web site, to compile reports on web site activities and furnish other information, including the number of visitors and the pages visited. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required by law or when said third parties deal with this information for Google. The Google Analytics cookies may also be used to show more pertinent results in Google properties (such as Google Search). Google will not associate the IP address with any other data which are in Google’s possession. The data sent to Google are recorded on Google’s servers in the United States.
The Disclosure Statement for Google Analytics can be found at: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Facebook: Facebook cookies permit the sharing of comments, evaluations, pages, and bookmarks which help the user to simplify access to the social networks and other social instruments on Internet. See: https://apps.ghostery.com/it/apps/facebook_social_plugins
- Mailchimp: this is a platform used to send messages and newsletters. It also uses profiling cookies to create reports and statistics regarding the reading of the newsletters by the users.
Instructions for disabling cookies may be found on the following web pages:
DATA COMMUNICATION AND DATA SHARING
The data are not shared. However they may become known to employees as they perform the services requested. Also, the data may be communicated to external parties closely associated with the business activities of ESSSE CAFFÈ S.P.A., if necessary for authorized data use.
The users (the subjects of the data) have the right, at any time, to ascertain the existence of data which regards them, to be advised of its content and origin, to verify its correctness, and to request its correction, cancellation, updating, or rectification, and to request its transformation into an anonymous form, or to request the blockage of the data processed in breach of the law, as well as to object to the processing of the data on reasonable grounds; in any case they are guaranteed the rights described in art. 7 of the Privacy Code. Such requests should be sent to the Personal Data Controller.